Steps To Becoming Feminized Part 1:
Becoming feminized is not something that happens overnight. Also, deciding whether to be a just a man in panties, a sissy slut or a classy sissy, or even going for a full transformation will shape the path to feminization you take. But in my experience, as I help to feminize and sissify men, heck, even emasculate them or transform them, I have found certain steps really help the process.
Here are my first 3 steps. They are basic, so try them on your feminization journey, whatever path that journey takes!
3 Beginner Steps to Femininity
- The first step most all men take when they decide to become feminine is putting on a pair of panties. Panties feel sensuous, sexy, and oh so very feminine! Depending on the style, men can wear panties under work clothes, or be more discreet hiding them under their boxers. But panties are the first step on a feminization journey.
- Working on skin care is generally the next step taken for feminization. This can be a range! Some might just adapt a new skin care routine to make their skin fresh and dewy. Others might just put on a nice BB or CC cream. Finally others might start off with makeup, maybe a nice all in one kit with a bit of everything. Skin is an amazing consideration on the feminization journey.
- Buying a first bra or first piece of lingerie can be intoxicating part of a feminization journey! This step takes you beyond panties, and lets you realize how much is out there in terms of styles and types of outfits! Learning lingerie can be an education in itself.
Steps to Becoming Feminized Part 2
In part one of this feminization series, I discussed some of the first basic steps a man should take when he realizes he needs to act on those feminine feelings that have always been a part of him. Part 2, we will discuss some tougher, more advanced steps.
3 Advanced Feminization Steps
- Hair Removal is a HUGE step when becoming more feminine. Think of it. Smooth underarms, legs, back, chest, and even forearms. If you are wearing nylons, panties and a bra, hair showing will never look good! Best to remove the hair with a cream, shaving, or even waxing. When you decide to do it permanently, laser hair removal may be a great option.
- Telling the saleswoman in the store. Now, it is MY philosophy that you do not impose your kink on anyone. However, in a lingerie store, it is appropriate to ask if this item comes in your size and to get recommendations for other pieces. Asking for help is fine, and should be done. I have had many cross dressers develop great relationships in many stores, and shopping became a breeze!
- Shoes and accessories are an important step to helping you look and feel feminine! If you do not have any shoes, heels, sandals jewelry, any make up, you should totally get some and I would be happy to help you shop for those items Shoes are great and crucial in the feminization and learning to walk in them is crucial!
Steps to becoming Feminine Part 3
In part one of this series, I described some basic steps to take to get in tune with your feminine side. In part two, I described steps you could take to further your femininity. In part 3, I want to discuss the more psychological or even spiritual aspects of feminization training to get you into that true female mindset.
3 Steps to Psychological Femininity
- You need to think and feel and act like a woman. It might help you out to read women’s magazines, or watch TV for women. Try doing some feminization mantras to begin and end your day. Try this one:
“I am a beautiful and feminine woman inside and out, more and more every day and in every way.”
Learn, Live, Repeat!!
2. .Get yourself to a salon for many treatments. Have a spa day, and totally relax. Get a massage, facial, mani and pedi. Feel relaxed and pampered, and splurge on your feminine self. You do deserve it, and it will feel so wonderful! Try to get a lovely scent from the spa, something that makes you feel very womanly, and reminds you of that pampering day!
3. Replace your regular bathroom items with more feminine ones. Break the gender barrier! Go for all things feminine as far as body wash, lotions, deodorant, body sprays, shaving gels, toothbrush (go for a pretty one!) and more! Once you have replaced your items throughout the house, decorate it a bit. Add some pretty candles and decorations to your home and office to give both that extra feminine touch and keep you connected to your femininity all day and night!